ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Bordet, Simone" <Simone.Bor...@compaq.com>
Subject Zip task and ZipFileSet's fullpath attribute
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2001 16:06:39 GMT
Hi all,

this build.xml does not seem to work correctly for me, both with ant 1.3 and
1.4

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<project name="Test" default="test" basedir=".">
   <target name="test">
      <zip zipfile="test.zip">
         <zipfileset src="test1.jar"
                         includes="META-INF/taglib.tld"
                         fullpath="tld/taglib.tld"/>
      </zip>
   </target>
</project>

where test1.jar contains the file taglib.tld under META-INF directory.
I expected to have a file called tld/taglib.tld in test.zip but I only have
the tld directory. It this the correct behavior ?

If not, as I suppose, I've patched Zip.java to give the expected result, but
since I'm new to the Ant code it is possible that the patch may be done in
better ways ;)
Anyway I can post the diff or file a bug in BugZilla, just tell me what to
do.

Cheers,

Simon