ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Stockall <je...@cryptocard.com>
Subject Re: New Source Control Tasks
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2001 20:08:32 GMT
On Tue, 2001-09-25 at 12:08, Steve Loughran wrote:
> Hi Jesse.
>
> Ignoring the amusing fact that you really do need a third party add on to
> make VSS work over long haul links, and the even more poignant fact that
> sourcesafe has a well founded reputation for not keeping your source safe,
> your contribution is indubitably welcome.

SourceSafe is not my choice, The *nix guys here are outnumberd by the
Windows folks so we are stuck with VSS. At least SOS gives us
connectivity from Linux & Solaris. I've never tried the remote access
part of SOS, but it does the job for internal use.

--
 Jesse Stockall			|	Tel: 1+ 613.599.2441 ext. 243
 CRYPTOCard Corporation		|	Fax: 1+ 613.599.2442