ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Stockall <je...@cryptocard.com>
Subject [SUBMIT] SOS Source Control Tasks
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2001 19:43:50 GMT
Ok here is my first attempt & contributing to Ant.

There are 4 tasks for accesing a Visual SourceSafe database via a
SourceOffSite server.

SOSGET - GetFile or GetProject
SOSLABEL - Label the source tree
SOSCHECKOUT - Get source & lock master copy
SOSCHECKIN - Apply local changes back to master copy

I don't have test cases yet, as I'm still working on a way to test
without a SOS server. But I plan on implementing them as time permits.

I have tested all the tasks on Linux, Solaris & Win2000 all with
JRE1.3.1 & Ant 1.4

--
 Jesse Stockall			|	Tel: 1+ 613.599.2441 ext. 243
 CRYPTOCard Corporation		|	Fax: 1+ 613.599.2442