ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Re: HTTP calls
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2001 22:53:27 GMT
Look into Jakarta's Cactus project also.   It includes some custom Ant tasks
for some of its functionality, and integrates well with HttpUnit.   Also,
another project to look at is the Latka project in Jakarta Commons - seems
very similar to what you are wishing for.

        Cactus: http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/
        Latka: http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/latka/index.html

    Erik

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gurdev S Parmar" <gsparmar@rediffmail.com>
To: <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: Re: HTTP calls

Presently, you got it right:) I am looking for
something to automate our JSP demo testing.
Thanks, for the reference of HttpUnit. From what
I have seen of it, it seems sufficient for my
present requirements.

But I really feel that the framework of Ant is just
right to make something with which we complete an http
transaction. For this we need ability to login
and maintain a session, get a form from the response,
 fill it, submit it, etc.

Maybe, If I get some time I'll sit down and
make a task like above.

Thanks,
Gurdev.