ant-dev mailing list archives

From (Edson Alves Pereira)
Subject Ant and FileSystem
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 15:06:53 GMT
I´ve just using Ant1.3 to deploy in my root directory under WindowsNT like:
d:\usr\local\htdocs-ssl with this project tag.

<project name="Pannet" default="dist" basedir="/usr/local/htdocs-ssl>

  But with run the build.xml Ant create this tree in the directory where i´m it´s a error?
If a change the tag to:

<project name="Pannet" default="dist" basedir="d:/usr/local/htdocs-ssl>

  Everything looks fine.

  With best wishes,
  Edson Alves Pereira

Well done is better than well said