ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: JUnit writes properties for each testcase
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2001 04:27:01 GMT
> Yep. Maybe we could use putAll there as well instead of enumerating all
> keys and adding the corresponding values.

Yes, I'll add that to my Ant "to do" list.

> The fact that system properties may differ if the junit task is forked
makes
> xmlproperties useless
> for my use case as there is no way for this task to know what the system
> properties will be... dammit

Sorry 'bout that.   Perhaps we can all work together from Stephane's start
on refactoring the JUnit task such that its much tighter when dealing with
forked versus "in VM" execution and that its results gathering doesn't
generate duplicate information.

    Erik