ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant and FileSystem
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 18:05:47 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Edson Alves Pereira" <Cavaleiro@netscape.net>
To: <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 5:06 PM
Subject: Ant and FileSystem

> I´ve just using Ant1.3 to deploy in my root directory under WindowsNT
like:
> d:\usr\local\htdocs-ssl with this project tag.
>
> <project name="Pannet" default="dist" basedir="/usr/local/htdocs-ssl>
> </project>

As it's *impossible* to deploy anything anywhere with just these tags I
don't think we can really help you.

Can you please provide more details about your environment and the buildfile
itself?

(I just made some experiments with the basedir-attribute and for me it seems
to work better with 1.4 than with 1.3, i.e. using "C:\temp\test1" works with
both versions, "\temp\test1" works only with 1.4 for the following target:

  <target name="exec">
    <exec executable="cmd">
      <arg line="/c dir"/>
    </exec>