ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Kyle Adams" <kad...@gfs.com>
Subject Re: New Webpage
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2001 17:40:29 GMT
"So, once you have all this debug information, how can you use it to solve
your problem."

should be:

"So, once you have all this debug information, how can you use it to solve
your problem?"

Also, it would be nice to differentiate between a bug and a feature request.
If I understand correctly, both go into the Bug Database.  This is confusing
for Ant beginners, which would explain my own uncertainty :-)

Kyle

>>> conor@cortexebusiness.com.au 08/06/01 09:49AM >>>
I have added a page to help users, having Ant problems, follow some simple
steps to investigate and perhaps resolve those problems. It also details
how to file good bug reports. Any feedback is welcome, including
corrections or additional steps that should be undertaken.

http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/problems.html

Thanks
Conor