ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Kyle Adams" <kad...@gfs.com>
Subject SSH tunneling & anonymous access
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2001 11:43:35 GMT
Let's try this again:

I can't establish the SSH connection to begin with.  In order to tunnel through SSH, I need
to be able to establish an SSH connection and login to cvs.apache.org.  I can make the connection
fine (since that port is opened in the firewall), but I can't login to complete the SSH connection.

I've read through all the directions on setting CVS up to tunnel through the SSH client once
the connection is established, but that's no good to me at this point.

What I'm wandering is if there's some login/password (say, anonymous/anoncvs) that would allow
me to establish the initial SSH connection.

Kyle