ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant ProjectTest.java
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2001 09:14:43 GMT
I'd like to move the filename resolution stuff from Project to
FileUtils (keeping the old methods as deprecated proxies). At the same
time I hope to resolve the remaining issues of not using canonical
paths any longer.

But before I start hacking on it, I'd like to know whether this
testcase works - I don't have a Windows box to test and my assumptions
may be too naive (i.e. I assume that "\\".getAbsolutePath() will not
contain a drive letter).

Could somebody please run this test on windows and let me know whether
it passes?

Thanks

        Stefan