ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/docs/manual/CoreTasks javac.html
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2001 05:53:22 GMT
On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, Steve Loughran <steve_l@iseran.com> wrote:

> From: <conor@apache.org>

>>   +    <td valign="top">
>>   + build.compiler.warnings
>>   + </td>
>>   + <td valign="top">
>>   + disable warning messages
>>   +    </td>
>
> Of course, that little table row needs to be pulled, now that
> 'nowarn' has just been added to javac.

Not really, this magic property still exists for backwards
compatibility, documenting it is not wrong at all.  I'll add a
deprecation warning, though.

> Which shows that adding code after the code freeze deadline just
> makes it harder to stabilise the documentation :-(

Asche auf mein Haupt.

Sorry, but this seemed trivial and it was just something I had
forgotten (promised to do something like this several weeks abo on
ant-user).  I'll try to behave from now on 8-).

Stefan