ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Patch Audit
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2001 08:33:51 GMT
On Mon, 6 Aug 2001, Peter Donald <donaldp@apache.org> wrote:

> -0 on fail (would prefer an if task) but the functionality would
> simplify many of todays setups.

Agreed (on the simplify part).

> However I am really concerned about you wanting to add more
> functionality before a beta release.

I'm with you when it comes to core changes (which TaskContainer and
the IntrospectionHelper changes may be) or tasks that people will jump
on (as <condition> or <dependset> may very well be).

Many of the things on the list (those I added "now" to) are rather
trivial and I feel comfortable adding them, this includes <dependset>.
But I can understand if others feel differently here.

Stefan