ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs FixCRLF.java
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2001 07:52:47 GMT
On Sun, 05 Aug 2001, Peter B. West <pbwest@powerup.com.au> wrote:

> When I made the changes to accommodate the large files, I forgot to
> tests change-in-place.  Pretty disgraceful.  Mea culpa.

I had modified your patch to take care of this (using a temporary file
and moving it over when done) - but I see Conor has committed your
newer patch now, I'll have to take a second look, as it reintroduces
some stuff that I had modified before.

> I have modified the code I found in the repository, which did not
> compile for me.

Strange - I also tested change-in-place with this (Ant's own bootstrap
build performs such beats).

> I will now go back to providing a minimum set of changes to the
> HTML, as requested.

Seen it, thanks.

Stefan