ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Logo Decision process
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2001 14:34:00 GMT
On Wed, 15 Aug 2001, Christoph Wilhelms
<Christoph.Wilhelms@impress.com> wrote:

> ASSINGNING A UNIQE ID TO EVERY LOGO:
> ====================================
> Adding a column for the key to the Logo table (first column). The
> keys should be something like: #001, #002 etc.  When: ASAP (Stefan,
> could you please

I could, but let's see whether the "vote on group first" fraction
gains even more momentum - that would make a difference to the IDs.

> 2. Additionally I'll over myself to count the votes and store the
> result in a (html-)spreadsheet.

You are asking for trouble - still think something webbased would be
better, even if we'd run the risk of "invalid" votes.

> 3. Everybody should have up to 3 votes on 3 different LOGOS. Just
> one vote per voter, per logo!

Why?  One man one vote?

> How can I get a list of the mail-adresses of the list-members to
> filter invalid votes?

This can be arranged if it really is what we want to do.

Stefan