ant-dev mailing list archives

From Tom_Copel...@realeum.com
Subject Re: Another contributions- EJB related
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2001 14:19:28 GMT

FWIW, we use WL 5.1 and are currently migrating away from our homegrown,
clunky, slow build system to Ant.  Yay Ant!  We're also migrating to WL 6.0
shortly, so, I'm definitely interested in any EJB tasks you have available.

So, please continue posting this stuff to the list :-)

Thanks,

Tom Copeland
tom_copeland@realeum.com
703-317-5193

                    "Josh Lannin"

                    <jlannin@bea.        To:     <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

                    com>                 cc:

                                         Subject:     Another contributions- EJB related

                    08/16/2001

                    04:36 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    ant-dev

Here is a new version of DescrptorHandler, this one includes message bean
support and support for container manager persistence beans (CMP) with
local
interfaces.

I posted a couple files a day or so ago but got no response from this
list--- is someone taking care of adding this stuff to CVS?  If not can I
get CVS access?

Thanks!

Josh
(See attached file: DescriptorHandler.java)

This email may contain confidential and proprietary information which is
for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If you received this email in
error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your computer.
Any review, distribution or retransmission of or reliance on this email by
anyone other than the intended recipient is forbidden.