ant-dev mailing list archives

From Tom_Copel...@realeum.com
Subject Re: Another contributions- EJB related
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2001 17:23:02 GMT

Excellent, many thanks...

Tom Copeland
tom_copeland@realeum.com
703-317-5193

                    "Conor MacNeill"

                    <conor@cortexebusine        To:     <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

                    ss.com.au>                  cc:

                                                Subject:     Re: Another contributions- EJB
related
                    08/17/2001 10:34 AM

                    Please respond to

                    ant-dev

Tom,

Josh is actually providing patches to the EJB tasks that are already part
of Ant. Checkout
http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/OptionalTasks/ejb.html

Conor

----- Original Message -----
From: <Tom_Copeland@realeum.com>
To: <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2001 12:19 AM
Subject: Re: Another contributions- EJB related

> FWIW, we use WL 5.1 and are currently migrating away from our homegrown,
> clunky, slow build system to Ant.  Yay Ant!  We're also migrating to WL
6.0
> shortly, so, I'm definitely interested in any EJB tasks you have
available.

> So, please continue posting this stuff to the list :-)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom Copeland

This email may contain confidential and proprietary information which is
for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If you received this email in
error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your computer.
Any review, distribution or retransmission of or reliance on this email by
anyone other than the intended recipient is forbidden.