ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph.Wilhe...@t-online.de (Christoph Wilhelms)
Subject RE: [VOTE] Logo Decision process
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2001 18:20:27 GMT
Of course you can, for there was just a single +1 vote (mine) on the process
and schedule I proposed. That means, that not enough committers agreed to
the process and another proposal has to be made and to be voted. Feel free
to submit. I think I'll come up with a new schedule-proposal next week! IMHO
we need to finsh this task ASAP :-)!

Cheers,
Chris