ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin van den Bemt" <m...@mvdb.com>
Subject RE: Reminder: [SUBMIT] Attr, a chmod equivalent for Windows
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2001 12:54:07 GMT
maby you don't have that problem, since you have commit access. If invested
time isn't "appreciated" then I don't invest any more time, unless I am
convinced something actually happens with it.. (even a -1 would be ok for
me..). That is excpected feedback for projects that are actively asking to
get involved..

If you say it isn't a waste of time, please let me know how getting stuff
into ant actually works (not talking about patches..), so we are clear on
that (1 month before going beta we look at all new submissions or something
like that?).

Mvgr,
Martin