ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin van den Bemt" <m...@mvdb.com>
Subject RE: Patch Audit
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2001 16:06:35 GMT
Under unix utilities the chgrp, chown and chrights should probably be
ignored for the 1.4, since this was written for the 1.2 and a bit for 1.3,
so which needs extra extensive testing on linux and other platforms (cygwin
eg). Since I also have to replace the current package names with the
org.apache ones, I prefer to submit it again after 1.4 release. (also gives
me some time / room to look at it again). So you can delete my submission
and I will resubmit it again when finished.

Mvgr,
Martin