ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin van den Bemt" <m...@mvdb.com>
Subject RE: Reminder: [SUBMIT] Attr, a chmod equivalent for Windows
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2001 16:41:03 GMT
What he means is what does attrib do on a linux box?
It should only excecute on a windows box and on no other OS. (unless
supported).
The goal is (as much as possible) to keep buildfiles platform independend
and OS specific implementations should (at least I think that's what is
happening now) ignored.

Mvgr,
Martin