ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin van den Bemt" <m...@mvdb.com>
Subject RE: Reminder: [SUBMIT] Attr, a chmod equivalent for Windows
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2001 13:35:07 GMT
I'll review the code for the latest stuff and try again.. Btw... that
message was my attempt for version 1.3. I sent a message for 1.2 with chgrp
and chown when probably sam was on his own ;-)
I think bugzilla is the right approach.. at least you can track the "issues"
better.
Btw I can test it on both windows and linux (it shouldn't work on windows
btw..), I'm using both for all the build processes. I'll dig into it again
and put it in bugzilla. You now scheduling 1.4 again, so I don't anticipate
on it being there or feedback in short notice ;-)

Mvgr,
Martin