ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: IDE / Ant Integration
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2001 08:10:25 GMT

Did you get your hands on IDEA IntelliJ ? I start to like this baby. 15 days
evaluation is short to figure out the real potential by getting use to it
but you can renew it. The Ant integration is pretty cool and the IDE is
excellent with support for automatic modifications when you rename a class,
move a class to another package etc, refactoring methods, automatic
ovverride, implements, ...
http://www.intellij.com

> That means, that there is only the option to open an Ant-XML, select a
> target and run this target. Oh, and I should mention, that it
> is, unlike
> VAJ, completely filesystem-based and has a CVS interface!

Well it's only a preview that is supposed to be improved. And there are the
sources. :)

> You are right! It is a simple and very nice Ant-icon here (in
> a big and a small version)!

Maybe we should drop them a mail to encourage for their contribution ?

Stephane