ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: [GUMP] Test Failure - Ant
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 12:09:53 GMT

It is the same error of last time. It cannot get the resource from the
classpath.
Will patch it to throw a FileNotFoundException so that the error is more
understandable.
See below.

> Portions of the gump Windows and Linux scripts for running test-ant:
>
> SET CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;D:\jakarta\jakarta-ant\build\classes
> SET CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;D:\jakarta\jakarta-ant\build\testcases
> SET CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;D:\jakarta\jakarta-ant\build\lib\ant.jar
[...]

Is that me or the src/testcases and src/etc/testcases are missing from the
.bat while they are in the .sh ?

--
 Stephane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France