ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: [GUMP] Test Failure - Ant
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 12:05:33 GMT

Where did you get xslp ?
It looks like an error because it xslp 1.0 instead of 1.1

You have to get it from cvs...
http://www.clc-marketing.com/xslp/cvs.html

I'm +1E99999999 to remove xslp for 1.5

When I rewrote the liaison interface I noticed that XSLP was issuing a
NullPointerException because the XSLP static properties were never
initialized. So all in all I don't think it was ever run one day.

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France