ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject <ant> task
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2001 13:09:50 GMT

I need some explanation about <ant> task and the recent introduction of
inheritall.

It looks like to me that it prevents the called ant file to define its
basedir whether or not inheritall is true/false. Therefore all definitions
that occurs inside the build file are based on the parent basedir and not
the called one.

I always have:
"Override ignored for user property basedir"

Is that the defined behavior ?

It would have been useful so that I can set an external repository of
properties and path that are resolved relative to the called file. Though
I'm walking a little bit on 'build include' side :)

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France