ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/ta skdefs/optional AbstractXSLTLiaisonTest.java
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2001 08:33:52 GMT
A quick patch could be to check for xalan2 with:

<available classname="org.apache.xalan.tansformer.TransformerImpl"
property="trax.impl.present"/>

otherwise, something like:
<available
resource="/METAINF/services/javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory"
property="trax.impl.present"/>

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France