ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: Description
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2001 09:41:53 GMT

Yep.

> Cool. The question then is how the project can access its
> description(s)
> elements. Just a SMOP.

The problem as pointed out in a previous mail is also how to deal with
element multiplicity. I think this is a wider issue because we have the same
problem with every task. A add/create is supposed to partly address these
problems but there are still no way but a specific check to enforce unicity.

> Now, it is in now and I think it will be useful. We should discuss
> improving it after the release. I think we need to think more
> on datatypes and how they are scoped.

Agreed.

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez