ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck <stuart.roeb...@adolos.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Logo Decision process
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:50:48 GMT
There are a number of logos which are very similar variants of the same
basic design.  I don't want to complicate things, but it could be that
people like the design but spread their votes over the different variants
so that, although the vote for the design is high, the vote for each
variant is low.

How about keeping an option in your plan of checking the total votes for
each 'design' if it appears that this may have happened.

Stuart.