ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Elzein, Nadir" <nelz...@ip.net>
Subject Ant2: Requirements
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2001 17:11:49 GMT
I apologize for the late notice, but I'm little surprised that no simple
exception handler tasks exist in the requirement. Something like:

<target name="compile" ... exception="the-target-name-to-execute">
</target>

or

<target name="compile" ..>
<javac ...>
</javac>

<exception>
	<task1>...</task1>
</exception>
</target>

Alternatives to keyword "exception" may be "onfailure" or "trap".
I apologize again if I'm too late in the subject or if it is totally out of
context.

Nadir Elzein
IP Communications
(972) 248-8210 x 1344