ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Wood <>
Subject Re: another test.
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2001 14:09:13 GMT
Well, partial success... isn't valid,
although it does have an MX record, and it does respond
quickly. I got this within 30 seconds:

> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at
> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
> <>:
> Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)

So, now I have to ask this question - can someone with
an administrative insight to the jakarta section ask the
appropriate admins to make sure all the
mailing addresses have MX records? From past e-mails on
this topic, I'm not the only one who sees e-mail delays.
Perhaps if this problem were rectified, the problem would
go away for everyone. Thanks!

View raw message