ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhe...@impress.com>
Subject RE: Submitting a Tool
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2001 16:47:17 GMT
Please specify a little deeper and/or mail it to one of the Committers -
basically nick davis or me, because we deal wit Antidote (the unfortunately
still not ready) GUI for ANT. After that we'll be able, where your GUI can
go, or what has to be done to submit it to jakarta!

BTW: Does "lightweight" mean, that it is HTML (JSP or Servlet) or is it a
tniy applet or application? You made me curious!

Cheers,
Chris

How do I go about submitting a tool, specifically a lightweight GUI for Ant,
to the Jakarta Project? Thanks.

Sarge