ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhe...@impress.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Logo Decision process
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2001 06:44:07 GMT
Feel free, to arrange groups, then! I do NOT want to have the responsibility
for the groups. Generally I'd -0 the group-topic for I have some concerns,
but I do not veto at all!

One thing is important to me: We should speed up with the decision project,
to make shure, that we do not lose the logo contributers, because they might
think, that we aren't interested in a logo anymore! An IMHO we need these
contributers after we decided on a logo, because we might need other
versions of the logo: smaller, bigger version, "build by" versions,
vectoriced versions for beeing printed in mags or adds or apache-T-shirts
;-) and version I can't think of ATM!

Cheers,
Chris