ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhe...@impress.com>
Subject [VOTE] Logo Decision process
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:00:38 GMT
Hi all!

I think we have enough, particulary VERY NICE, ANT LOGO Proposals and it is
really time to decide on one as our official ANT Logo. Here are the tasks
and the timeschedule I am thinking of!

END OF PROPOSAL PHASE:
======================
When: 19th August 2001   (Sunday THIS WEEK!)

ASSINGNING A UNIQE ID TO EVERY LOGO:
====================================
Descr: Adding a column for the key to the Logo table (first column). The
keys should be something like: #001, #002 etc.
When:  ASAP (Stefan, could you please - the FireWall, and I've still
promlems with cvs-login from home :-()!

INFORM ANT-USER AFTER WE DECIDED ON THIS PROCESS:
the right to vote. Oh - I'd include the Apache officials as well ;-)!
When:   from 20th August to September 9th 2001
How:
1. I'll offer a private mail account for that purpose - or we could use an
apache mail account - thougts?!?
2. Additionally I'll over myself to count the votes and store the result in
a (html-)spreadsheet.
3. Everybody should have up to 3 votes on 3 different LOGOS. Just one vote
per voter, per logo!
4. If we have the same number of votes on more then one logo there will be
another voting-phase just including the winners of the first vote!
5. After the voting phase I'd propose just to make the winners nubers of
votes public - not the loosers ;-).

THINGS THAT ARE UNCLEAR:
How can I get a list of the mail-adresses of the list-members to filter
invalid votes?
Which mail-account to take for the vote process.

To start the vote here is my

+1 on the complete process except the topics wich havbe to be discussed!

Cheers,
Chris