ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <umag...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: Beta Build
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2001 17:23:43 GMT
Erik:
It is already there.  It has been moved to the net package under optional.
Cheers,
Magesh

------------- Original Message --------------
"Erik Hatcher" <erikhatcher@earthlink.net> wrote:
To:<ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
From:"Erik Hatcher" <erikhatcher@earthlink.net>
Date:Wed, 8 Aug 2001 09:55:45 -0700
Subject:Re: Beta Build

I'd like to make another last chance effort to get the MimeMail task
committed so that its part of Ant 1.4.

Any chance in that?

Besides the usefulness of this task, here are some selling points for it:

1) Its an optional task, so in the event that there is some bug in it then
its not going to be the end of the world (but I've used it fairly
extensively).
2) An article of mine describing JUnit and MimeMail in combination will
publish very soon (should be there any day now) at developerWorks.
3) I'm going to be the new jGuru Ant FAQ maintainer (ok this isn't a reason
to commit MimeMail, but I figured I'd try to use that as leverage if I
could!).

Please, please, please?!

Thanks,
    Erik