ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephane Bailliez" <sbaill...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Anybody object to my converting junit.AggregateTransformer over to TRaX?
Date Sat, 11 Aug 2001 21:04:25 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sam Ruby" <rubys@us.ibm.com>

> > I did it a couple of days ago, it's in 1.4beta1 and thus in cvs.
> > It works w/ both Trax and xalan1.
> > It checks first for Xalan2, if it fails it checks for Xalan1..if it
fails
> > you're done.
>
> Cool - thanks!  I see now that it requires Xalan1 or compat to compile,
but
> not to run.

Yes..I would have happily remove Xalan1, but I did want to be somewhat
'backward-compatible' with Ant 1.3...at least for 1.4..

I need to work on the stylesheets again because the system properties are
now in each XML testcase result...but I do not know yet how I can display
them in a convenient way. I can't find a good layout that is not a kilometer
long...

I think it's ok for the framed report, but the non framed report becomes
unreadable when you have a long list of system properties for each testcase.

Stephane