ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <>
Subject Re: Submitting a Tool
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2001 18:14:44 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christoph Wilhelms" <>
To: <>
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 09:47
Subject: RE: Submitting a Tool

> Please specify a little deeper and/or mail it to one of the Committers -
> basically nick davis or me, because we deal wit Antidote (the
> still not ready) GUI for ANT.

This brings up an antidote Q. of mine, which'd be good to resolve while the
documentation for ant1.4 is still unfrozen: Is there a good web page for
antidote which can be referred to in the documentation?

Some of the emails that I used to get related to my "using ant in
production" doco were "where do I find antidote", and I dont know where to
point people -or what url to add to the document to let them find out about
antidote without asking me. Is there an antidote page - I dont see one off
the resources or Tools and Task pages?

View raw message