ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant ProjectTest.java
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2001 14:30:49 GMT
On Thu,  9 Aug 2001 00:29, Conor MacNeill wrote:
> Peter,
>
> From: "Peter Donald" <donaldp@apache.org>
>
> > I don't suppose if I pointed out that most of these things are already
> > implemented, documented and unit tested in Avalon/Excalibur that it would
> > make any difference, right ? ;)
>
> As far as I can tell, Excalibur is still in beta. Is that correct?

yup for a bit more ... how ever thats not because it is not stable. It is
because there is a few components in the scratchpad area of that project that
we wanted to migrate to main tree before stable release. If it would help we
could release a stable subset of Excalibur ... however I figured that
wouldn't make a difference anyways ;)

Cheers,

Pete