ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Test Failure - Ant
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2001 12:22:22 GMT
From: "Stephane Bailliez" <sbailliez@apache.org>
> >     [junit] at

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.AbstractXSLTLiaisonTest.getFile(Abst
> actXSLTLiaisonTest.java:90)
>
> Means it could not get the file as a resource from getResource.
>
> Sam, can you please add the following line to the gump jakarta-ant
> descriptor (in test-ant)?
>
> diff -r1.15 jakarta-ant.xml
> 54a55,56
> >     <work nested="src/testcases"/>
> >     <work nested="src/etc/testcases"/>
>
> Thanks a bunch.

Curious - I wonder why it didn't fail earlier today. I don't think my
commits would have changed anything. (Maybe there was a dependency
failure).

> Note:
> I have a failure for dependset however (might be due to windows handle on
> the file)

OK, I don't see that.
    [junit]
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.DeltreeTest
    [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.08 sec
    [junit]
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.DependSetTest
    [junit] Tests run: 5, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.25 sec
    [junit]
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.EchoTest
    [junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.13 sec
    [junit]

All tests pass for me but I am not testing all the optional stuff
(including the XSL stuff).

Conor