ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: Patch Audit
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2001 22:29:53 GMT
From: "Stephane Bailliez" <sbailliez@apache.org>

> How did you generate this html ? By hand ? If not is it possible to have
the
> link to each post ?
> The list is impressive, I can't believe there's all this in the queue !!!

I generated it by hand (mostly cut and paste and a few macros). It is
generated from my mailbox, so it does not have any web links. Sorry. If
there are any you can't find, let me know and I can see if I can locate it.

The list is indeed quite large. I don't think we would necessarily adopt
all of them, but we should give the authors feedback if we decide not to.
That may have already happened for some of these patches but I couldn't
easily find that in my mailbox.

Conor