ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <j_a_fernan...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Logo Decision process
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2001 11:18:09 GMT
A gree with the suggestion of having the Logos grouped in the cases they are
small variants of the same idea. Some of the variants seem to be just a
different contrast color or a "built by" text.

I suggest we first allow for deciding on a particular family of logos and
then can have a quick vote on the specific one if the winner has more than
one version in the family.

Jose Alberto