ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <j_a_fernan...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Logo Decision process
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2001 03:25:36 GMT
> From: Christoph Wilhelms [mailto:Christoph.Wilhelms@impress.com]
>
> Regarding the families of logos:
> In some cases its easy to find groups, but in some it isn't.
> I really do not
> want to decide to group them... For instance there are 2
> similar logos with
> gray and red and a big ANT on it (from Rubus). I really like
> the first one,
> but dislike the second one. what vote should i give, if they
> are in the same
> family! Due to that reason I'd -0.5 the "families-idea"

I do not see the problem you have with the family round of votes. What has
been suggested is to have a first round where we pick a family and then a
second round to pick ONE of the logos from the winning family. A family will
be constitutes only by logos of the same submitter that have SMALL
variations between them (colors, additional text, etc). There are several
logos that can be easily cathegorized that way.

Jose Alberto