ant-dev mailing list archives

From "sp-ota" <ota.yoshih...@future.co.jp>
Subject PVCS : problem with non-exsiting sub-directories
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2001 10:03:41 GMT
Hello.

I am sending this message to both ant-dev and ant-user.

By the way, are the authors of Pvcs in this mailing list?

I use ANT_14_BRANCH of Aug. 14th., Sun JDK 1.4-beta,
Windows2000 Japanese edition, and PVCS 6.6.

I have a project containing sub-directories and lots of files.
When I used pvcs command from Ant, it failed to fetch all
the files under sub-directries.  It was because sub-directroies
were missing; "Get" command did not create sub-directories.
After modifing the source code to create sub-directries, it
works fine.

Did it work fine before?
Did anyone experience this problem?

Hiro