ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph.Wilhe...@t-online.de (Christoph Wilhelms)
Subject [PROPOSAL] Logo voting (was:RE: Logo?)
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2001 07:05:53 GMT
Hi all!

> I'd like to get some thoughts about whether we adopt a logo for
> Ant for the
> 1.4 release? I think that might be a good idea.

+1 - We currently have a huge amount of particulary very nice logos, IMHO!

What we need is a "plan" to make the decision!

LOGO VOTING PROPOSAL:
I'd propose, that everyone on the Ant-Dev-MailingList may give 3 votes, for
his/her 3 favorite Logos. One may not give more then one vote for each logo.
One of the comitters (I could offer myself :-)) collects these voting-mails
and counts the votes.

SCHEDULE:
When:       What:
ASAP        Assign a uniq key (number or something else) to each Logo, to
make a distinct voting possible
July 22nd   Start voting
August 5th  Stop voting and count votes
August 7th  We should have an offical Ant-Logo :-)

What do you all think about this?

Greetinx,
Chris