ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: Patches/submissions tracking & release schedule for 1.4
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2001 23:26:29 GMT

You can submit patches as enhancements or bug fixes to bugzilla. In fact
that makes it easier for me to track them and committers can sign up for the
patch.

> If I say that it is because I submitted the Attr task some weeks
> ago and it
> seems not to be in the main.
> Not that I think that the task is great, but it would be
> interesting to know
> what's going on :)
> SourceForge is doing Patch tracking, and I think that's good.
> A simple implementation could be to do it by emailing to the Ant-dev list
> (copying to the submitter) on submission state change. E.g. new, accepted,
> reviewed, refused, merged....

Bugzilla will do that, emailing the submitter and the assignee. I think that
should be OK. For the immediate future I will be focussing on resolving
outstanding issues on bugzilla.

> ** It has been said many times that there have been many changes
> in Ant 1.3
> nightly compared to 1.3. As there is not yet any deadline for 1.4, isn't
> that disturbing?

No, why would it be? :-)

Thanks
Conor