ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: loader constraints violated when linking org/w3c/dom/Document class
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2001 04:35:22 GMT
> On Mon,  9 Jul 2001 13:31, Conor MacNeill wrote:
> > > There are three changes that *could* be relevent.
> >
> > I don't think these changes are the cause since if these had
> been an issue
> > a BuildException would have been thrown. Anyway, these changes were made
> > after Sam sent his email.
>
> Oh ;)
> Then the only other slightly relevent change I can see was
> implementation of
> AntClassLoader.getResources() but it is not imeadiately obvious to me how
> this would cause the error. Any ideas?

No, other than loader contraint violations can depend on garbage collection
interaction, so not deterministic. I suspect it is not an Ant change that
triggered this but it may be an Ant bug. Like you I have been downloading
the relevant modules, but I ran out of time on the weekend - I'll have
another look tonight.

Conor