ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jérôme Lacoste <jerome.laco...@smartcardsystem.com>
Subject Patches/submissions tracking & release schedule for 1.4
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2001 16:28:29 GMT
2 points in this mail

** I remember a mail regarding the queuing of submissions. I know that this
is done informally, but it would be nice if the submissions could be added
to a queue so that we could see the state of them.
If I say that it is because I submitted the Attr task some weeks ago and it
seems not to be in the main.
Not that I think that the task is great, but it would be interesting to know
what's going on :)
SourceForge is doing Patch tracking, and I think that's good.
A simple implementation could be to do it by emailing to the Ant-dev list
(copying to the submitter) on submission state change. E.g. new, accepted,
reviewed, refused, merged....

** It has been said many times that there have been many changes in Ant 1.3
nightly compared to 1.3. As there is not yet any deadline for 1.4, isn't
that disturbing?

I know, I just ask questions, and do not solve them. I am also grateful to
the maintainers for doing such a great job.

Jerome