ant-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Watkins <robert.watk...@qsipayments.com>
Subject RE: too many errors
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2001 23:18:04 GMT
Pradeep Gotaparthy wrote:
> I if there are deprecation more than 100 it will stop,and I
> need to know if
> this limit is reached whether it will stop compiling the
> source files?

1) Deprecations are warnings, not errors. Furthermore, if you don't use the
"deprecated" attribute in your javac task, then they are not reported.

2) If it reaches the limit of warnings, it won't show any more, but it will
still continue to compile.

3) You can always try and fix the deprecations too, you know...

Robert.

--
     "Duct tape is like the Force: it has a light side, a dark side,
                   and it holds the universe together"