ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: JAXP / Crimson update
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2001 07:36:31 GMT

                                          ^^^^^^^^^^^

Ah ! that was a nice one, did not even notice until now. :)

> I'm not sure, whether we could legally distribute this jaxp.jar - as
> long as it is not available as part of a JAXP 1.1.1 release or
> similar.
>
> Is there any license statement that applies to this?  The JAXP 1.1
> license will not apply to a modified version and we are probably not
> allowed to distribute parts of beta releases ...

It is part of the bugfix release, no ?
If it can be distributed via crimson, I guess we have the right to take
those 2 babies. I will bug Edwin to know more about this and the
crimson/jaxp timeplan.

--
 Stephane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France