ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject [OT] Thanks
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2001 15:12:25 GMT
Since I'm officialy in as a committer...

A big thanks to all of you for that...I learned a lot, I'm learning a lot
and there is a lot to learn from you.

I hope I will be able to find some more time to catch the train with the
ugly CVS beast.
I apologize in advance for not being particulary active because of this and
the fact that I have a good deal of work in my company.
I will do my best however to justify your vote.

A special thanks to Stefan...
Maybe he does not remember but he was the one that makes me jump in in a
thread in comp.software.extreme-programming or such nearly a year ago.

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France