ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: Ant Classloader - Context Classloader
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2001 07:15:09 GMT

Yes, but this is the expected behavior and perfectly logical...
Here in fact what I had in mind was if there was some *trouble*
(bugs/features) associated with Class.forName() use.
For example I bumped into this message:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-jigsaw/1999JanFeb/0046.html

That I cannot relate to anything I know of.

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France